From July 1988 to January 1990 we were instrumental in repositioning Lexpress Data (now MAST Information Technology or MIT), earlier a computer hardware company, as a CAI development company.
- Establishment of a PROPI/PILOT (authoring software) training and support team.
- Establishment of a national PROPI/PILOT user group.
- Recruitment, training and support of a CAI development team, consisting of 3 full-time employees and 11 contractors.
- This brand new team’s first contract was the design and development of the FPA training package for Goalfix International.
- This Instructional Services Department secured the South African Post Office’s video-interactive courseware development tender in November 1989.