After a 13 year airline career that ended in 1988, I have owned and managed Instructional Technology consultancies, in Johannesburg, Auckland and Melbourne. The primary focus being the design, development and implementation of eLearning solutions.
Most of my experience has been with clients who specialise in the financial, pharmaceutical, medical, safety/emergency equipment and information technology.
Writing being a core skill, Social Media and Social Learning have become part of the hybrid approach.
I specialise in the following:
- Instructional Design
- eLearning Specialist
- Technical Writing
- Certified On Line Learning Facilitator
- Learning Needs Assessment
- Developing learning strategies
- Evaluating Learning Design
- Interpreting development needs to design learning and development strategies
- Ensuring curricula are aligned to competencies
- Advising on assessment methodologies and strategies
- Ensuring required skills addressed through the learning interventions
- Advising on the design of training effectiveness